Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Summary of Writer's Workshop @ DWO - First Session

Dear Sister Dickson:

The first session of the writer's workshop gave me an overview of key writing concepts: brainstorming, purpose, procrastination zone, GPA, 5 W's, and writing tools.  In addition, the overall objective was stated for participants - to increase written communication skills.  Therefore, by the end of the workshop, I expect to increase my written communication skills as I explore key concepts for effective writing.

Because an overview and foundation of the workshop was provided, I look forward to the next several weeks of learning and activities to enhance my writing skills.  By the end of the six-week session, my goal is to coauthor with my business partner booklets and written material for our business: Friends of Fathers, LLC.

Sister, Dickson, thank you for sharing your writing knowledge and expertise by facilitating this workshop!

Sincerely,

Cassandra Jackson     

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you're working on a GPA! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you've grabbed hold to the concept of the class. I like the backgroud picture-very warm & inviting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the comments! I look forward to the next workshop session.

    ReplyDelete